DJR 100DJR 1OO was the first mixer of the DJR project. This model is now replaced by the DJR 100D that is refined version.
DJR 100 DInspired by the early american " dj " mixers the DJr100 console was conceived by Jérôme Barbé and Dj Deep.
The main focus when creating this mixer was to re-create the warm and unique sound of the American "dj " mixers of the 80's. After studying those legendary mixers, using the same or equivalent components and with the advice of top american dj's, Jérôme Barbé and Dj Deep decided to create their own version of a dj mixer with rotary faders. ALPS faders used on this mixer provide a smooth and warm feeling when using the DJR 100 .
Technical specifications:- 3 unit rack
- external power suply
- 3 phono in
- 3 line in (including one switchable mic in)
- Effect insert on master and booth output
- General eq : bass + high (baxandall)
- Master out (XLR + RCA) ( balanced and unbalanced)
- Booth out (XLR + RCA) (balanced and unbalanced)
- Headphones out PFL + Master (level on vumeter)
- Bandwith : 20 hz - 30 Khz
- ALPS potentiometer
XFX 3004- 3 Band Isolator
(10 - 300 Hz / 300 - 4000 Hz / 4000 - 25000 HZ
- on bypass temporary or fixed switch
- effect return dry/mix section with send level